- Benjamin Storme & Jocelyn Otilien (manuscript). Phonologically conditioned suppletive allomorphy in Haitian as morphological optimization. Paper presented at AMP 2021.
Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Benjamin Storme (to appear). Not only size matters: limits to the Law of Three Consonants in French phonology (data and code)
- Benjamin Storme (2021). Implicational generalizations in morphological syncretism: the role of communicative biases. Journal of Linguistics
- Giorgio Magri & Benjamin Storme (2021). Constraint summation in phonological theory. Journal of Language Modelling 8, 251-294.
- Benjamin Storme (2020). Evidence for suffix cohesion in French. Journal of French Language Studies. (link to the published version)
- Benjamin Storme (2019). Contrast enhancement as motivation for closed syllable laxing and open syllable tensing. Phonology 36, 303-340
- Giorgio Magri & Benjamin Storme (2018). Calibration of the promotion amount does not help with learning variation in stochastic OT. Linguistic Inquiry. (link to the published version)
- Benjamin Storme (2018). The adaptation of French liquids in Haitian: a test of the perceptual hypothesis. Journal of Pidgin and Creole Languages 33.2, 386-410. (link to the published version)
- Benjamin Storme (2017). The loi de position and the acoustics of French mid vowels.Glossa: a journal of general linguistics. 2(1), p.64. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/gjgl.300
- Benjamin Storme (2014). The Beginning of the Lycian and Greek Versions of the Létôon Trilingual: Syntax and Semantics. Historische Sprachforschung 127, 125-140. (link to the published version)
- Benjamin Storme (2010). Sicilia amissa : syntagme nominal ou proposition subordonnée ? Revue de philologie, de littérature et d'histoire anciennes (84), 119-136. (link to the published version)
Publications in proceedings of peer-reviewed conferences
- Benjamin Storme & Mélanie Lancien (2020). A contrast-based account of word-final tensing. Proceedings of the 2019 Annual Meeting on Phonology
- Benjamin Storme (2020). Gradient behavior without gradient underlying representations: the case of French liaison. Supplemental Proceedings of the 2019 Annual Meeting on Phonology
- Benjamin Storme & Giorgio Magri (2020). Constraint summation in phonological theory. Proceedings of the Society for Computation in Linguistics: Vol. 3 , Article 42.
- Benjamin Storme (2018). Derived environment effects and logarithmic perception.Supplemental proceedings of the 2017 Annual Meeting on Phonology.
- Benjamin Storme (2017). Closed-syllable vowel laxing: A contrast enhancement strategy. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 141 (5), p.3583. DOI: 10.1121/1.4987642
- Sam Zukoff & Benjamin Storme (2017). Reduplication and the perception of consonants under repetition. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 141 (5), p.4039. DOI: 10.1121/1.4989328
- Benjamin Storme (2017). The effect of schwa duration on pre-schwa mid-vowel lowering. Proceedings of the 2016 Annual Meeting on Phonology.
- Yoonjung Kang, Andrea Hòa Phạm & Benjamin Storme (2016). French loanwords in Vietnamese: the role of input language phonotactics and contrast in loanword adaptation.Proceedings of AMP 2014.
- Giorgio Magri & Benjamin Storme (in press). A closer look at Boersma and Hayes' (2001) Ilokano metathesis test case. Proceedings of CLS 49.
- Benjamin Storme (2017). Perceptual sources for closed-syllable vowel laxing and derived-environment effects. MIT Dissertation.
- Benjamin Storme. The semantics of Irish determiner phrases.
- Benjamin Storme (2018). A problem for *Map faithfulness constraints.
- Snejana Iovtcheva & Benjamin Storme (2017). Papers on Morphology, the 81st volume of the MIT Working Papers in Linguistics.